Nominations for the 2021-2022 OTAA is open. The deadline to nominate was Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 11:59pm.
To initiate the OTAA nomination process, nominators must first complete an on-line nomination form at: https://bit.ly/OTAA-NOMINATION-21-22
- Current graduate student TAs from all academic units may be nominated
- Nominate teaching assistants (TAs) who have demonstrated excellence in the teaching/learning process as a graduate TA (grader, lab or lecturer, instructor, recitation leader, or a course facilitator for a faculty member for face-to-face or online instruction at FSU).
- FSU faculty, staff, and undergraduate students can submit a nomination (self-nominations or peer nominations will not be considered)
This nomination must speak to the selection criteria:
- Facilitates and inspires student learning
- Shows evidence of continued improvement of teaching practice
- Engages in professional growth and leadership
*Email questions to email@example.com