Save the Dates! Fall 2022 Category 5 TA Training
PIE’S CATEGORY 5 TA TRAINING DEADLINES (CATEGORY 5 TAS ARE TAS THAT ASSIST FOR A GRADUATE-LEVEL COURSE, OR CO-LISTED COURSE):
- All Category 5 TAs must register to attend this asynchronous Canvas-based training here: Registration coming soon!
- The Canvas site for the Category 5 training is not yet live; check this website and your email for updates
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to regularly check that email address for training updates and details.
- Please use your FSU email for all PIE training purposes.
- Graduate students are required to complete this asynchronous Canvas PIE Category 5 TA Training by a firm deadline of 11:59 PM, Friday, 8/19/22. Trainees are encouraged to complete it sooner, if desired; all content is entirely asynchronous.
- Any graduate student that has not successfully completed the PIE Category 5 TA Training will not be allowed to be appointed as a Category 5 TA. (Note: Category 5 TAs also must have completed day 1 and day 2 of the Biannual PIE Teaching Conference either in a previous semester, or in Fall 2022.)
- The PIE Program will provide the Biannual Teaching Conference and the Category 5 TA Training in both spring and fall semesters, but NOT in summer semesters. Please plan accordingly.
Registration for the Fall 2022 Category 5 TA Training is not yet open; please check this website and your email for updates.